|Name||TwistedWave v1.20.1 Ked MAC-DDP.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-16 21:26:17|
|Files||TwistedWave v1.20.1 Ked MAC-DDP.zip (31.91 MB)|
TwistedWave 1.20.1 macOS
TwistedWave is a very easy to use audio editor.
Create your own iPhone ringtones!
TwistedWave supports Audio Unit and VST plug-ins. Use the Audio Units provided by Apple, or find the particular effect you wanted from the hundreds of Audio Unit or VST plugins available on the internet.
TwistedWave uses the DIRAC Time Stretch/Pitch Shift technology licensed from The DSP Dimension, one of the most advanced algorithms for time-based manipulation of audio material available today.
Use the batch processing to apply the same sequence of effects to a list of files.
Automatically detect silences to split a large file into smaller ones.
TwistedWave works great as an audio converter. It is able to read and export sound files in many formats, including: wav, aiff, au, snd, sd2, mpg, mp2, mp3, mp4, m4r (iPhone ringtones), m4a (iTunes), m4b (audiobooks), aac, caf, flac, ogg/vorbis, wma, WavPack, Wave64. It is also possible to import the sound track from a movie in mov, avi, flv (Flash Video), wmv or mpeg format.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Web Site: http://twistedwave.com/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/twistedwave/id408452636?mt=12
What’s New in TwistedWave 1.20.1
- TwistedWave can now read Opus and WebM files,
- Some AIFF files would fail to load,
- Some Wavpack files would not open in TwistedWave,
- The markers from some WAV files would fail to load,
- TwistedWave would record silence if it does not have the authorization to use the microphone on macOS Mojave,
- Customizing the toolbar could crash on macOS Mojave.